The Rise of the Digital Mailroom
Many organizations are still receiving thousands of pieces of inbound mail weekly.
Our survey showed that 30% of respondents cite inbound mail processing delays as having a negative effect on their performance or reputation while 40% stated that mishandling mail has a negative impact on customer service levels.
Does this sound familiar?
Download our free whitepaper and learn more about Digital Mailroom solutions for your organization.
Key issues with manual, paper-based workflows:
- They cost 2-3x more per document than digital/imaging-based flows
- They propagate inefficiencies throughout the organization and slow growth
- They require on-site personnel, and hiring and retaining reliable mailroom staff can be challenging and cumbersome
Faster document processing through an outsourced, digital mailroom provider can:
- Significantly lower operating costs for all business processes
- Allow existing staff to step into more impactful roles
- Mitigate errors and delays experienced within traditional in-house mailrooms
- Maintain vital security and compliance expectations and requirements
An efficient Digital Mailroom with adequate staffing can process most documents within 24 hours of arrival.